Sailing the crystal waters of the Aegean, sailing from coast to coast and enjoying some of the most beautiful secluded sand beaches of the Aegean! Our suggestion is from Santorini to near-by Anafi islet and then head north for the complex of Koufonisia.
Our Travel Agency has prepared a sample itinerary ideally combined with the direct flight option that Santorini offers during the summer months, mainly from May until September.
Sample Itinerary : Around Santorini & Sailing the Cyclades!
Day 1 | Santorini embakation
Arrive at the airport or the port of Santorini, meet with your driver and transfer to the south of Santorini, at Vlychada Port, where your luxurious and elegant yacht and your captain will be waiting to show you around the Greek Islands and the Cyclades. Our suggestion is from Santorini to near-by Anafi islet and then head north for the complex of Koufonisia.
In the evening head toward Oia for a romantic dinner, for a walk on the pedestrian and for a full view of the famous Santorini sunset. Overnight on board your vessel, a anchor in Vlycada bay or even north, at Armeni or Ammoudi Bay.
Day 2 | Sail from Santorini to Anafi island
Breakfast on board and head toward Anafi island. Anafi means “what showed up”. It takes it’s name because it was an islet revealed – literally – after a series of earthquakes and eruptions of the enormous Santorini Volcano during the prehistoric ages. It is a completely volcanic island famous for golden sand beaches and volcanic landscape, almost uninhabited. During the summer it becomes a center for nature enthusiasts because of it’s untouched scenery. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 3 | Sail from Anafi to Koufonisia
Breakfast on board and sail toward north of the Agena and the cycaldes island. The complex of Koufonisia comprises of 2 islets, (P)Ano Koufonisi and Kato Koufonisi. Kato Koufonisi is almost uninhabited and Ano Koufonisi is a sophisticated and quiet beach bay destination. With beaches such as “Pool” it is genuinely considered to offer some of the most scenic swim places of the Cyclades. In the evening make sure to hit the little streets for drinks and greek tavern delicacies. Overnight on board.
Day 4 | Koufonisi or sail to Santorini
Breakfast on board and desembarkation in Koufonisi to catch the ferry back to Athens, or even stay a little longer on a Koufonisi Cycladic Villa. You can also choose to sail back to one of the most exclusive destinations worldwide, Santorini, to catch a flight back home or to continue a relaxing and romantic extension in Oia. Click here for a Santorini Travel Proposal.
- Charter of the Vessel of your choice
- Crew (skipper and hostess)
- 2 meals daily : breakfast & Greek buffet with cold appetizers, soft refreshments and wines from our local wineries on Santorini.
- Transportation from your Hotel or the Santorini Airport / Port to the Marina and back.
- Ferry Ticket or Air-Fare to and from Santorini
- Fuels for the yacht / catamaran.
- Type : Motor Yacht Azimut 43
- Length overall: 14,19M
- Beam at main section: 4.22M
- Draft (incl. prosps at full load) 1.27M
- Engines : Cummins 2 X 380 HP
- Max. Speed : 31 Knots
- Cruising Speed : 24 Knots
- Fuel Capacity : 1.100 L
- Water Capacity : 500 L
- Cabins : 2 (1 master with en suite, 1 with twin with en suite) , Berths : 4/6
- Crew : 2
- Regulations : UNI 1SO 8666
The Motor Yacht is designed, furnished and air-conditioned to the highest of standards, with a flying bridge complete with aft-surround seating, a mid-deck lower helm incorporating a luxurious salon, fully fitted kitchen and exterior aft-seating with dive platform. The salon can also be converted into a third sleeping area by lowering the electronically operated dining table. Below decks, one can relax in the comfort of the “en-suite” vip double bedroom or the aft double cabin with a second fully equipped bathroom and shower.
- Fully air conditioned
- 1 VIP stateroom with en-suite
- 1 Twin cabin with en-suite
- Fully equipped galley, oven with double hob, fridge, freezer and microwave
- Spacious saloon with comfortable seating, and separate dinning area
- Swim platform with hot and cold pressurised deck shower
- Dinning table on aft deck with seatin
- Comfortable sun-beds on foredeck
- CD radio stereo on deck
- Upper deck seating
- TV DVD CD HiFi, and bar in the saloon
- 3m tender with outboard Snorkeling sets
- Parasailing, water skiing, and jet ski rides organised from the yacht.
Price per person – per day or per 3 days itinerary depending on vessel – excluding fuel.
Map of the Cyclades and central Aegena Sea Islands :